Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110818
View in linear mode

Subject: "D7000**ONLY 480 CLICKS." Previous topic | Next topic
kkeesy Silver Member Nikonian since 05th May 2006Sun 05-May-13 11:08 PM
271 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D7000**ONLY 480 CLICKS."
Mon 06-May-13 09:55 PM by kkeesy

New Haven, US

I bought this for my daughter in March this year from B&H.It is a US model.She ended up going for a P7100 instead,so Iwill ship it anywhere in the US for $725.00.PPal is ok.I have bought and sold here several times.My ID on Ebay is yseekbuffy with over 300 transactions and 100%.My cell is 502-331-3693.As with anything I sell I will refund your money if for ANY reason you are not satisfied.Everything is still in the box un-opened.Blank warranty card and it hasn't been registered yet..

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

nvrupnvrin Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jan 2007Sun 05-May-13 11:27 PM
238 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D7000**ONLY 480 CLICKS."
In response to Reply # 0

NE, US

E-mail sent ......

Thanks,

kkeesy Silver Member Nikonian since 05th May 2006Mon 06-May-13 01:19 AM
271 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D7000**ONLY 480 CLICKS."
In response to Reply # 1

New Haven, US

E-MAIL ANSWERED

kkeesy Silver Member Nikonian since 05th May 2006Tue 07-May-13 11:28 PM
#3. "RE: D7000**ONLY 480 CLICKS."
In response to Reply # 0

New Haven, US

Camera is Sold.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110818 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.