Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110815
View in linear mode

Subject: "FOR SALE: Nikon Ai-S 800mm f/5.6" Previous topic | Next topic
orionisopen Registered since 31st May 2008Sun 05-May-13 07:57 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FOR SALE: Nikon Ai-S 800mm f/5.6"

US

Selling my 800mm. It's in great shape and makes razor sharp images at all stops. Optically flawless except for one tiny pinhead-size spot in the front element's coating which doesn't affect anything. Just a few normal spots of wear and marking on the barrel. Focus is smooth and the aperture functions perfectly. No fungus, hazing, or significant dust. Comes with the trunk case with keys, front cover, filter inserts, rear cap, and strap.

$3,450 shipped to continental USA.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

cockers Silver Member Nikonian since 25th May 2006Tue 07-May-13 09:33 AM
4232 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FOR SALE: Nikon Ai-S 800mm f/5.6"
In response to Reply # 0

Plover, US

Do you have the lens hood?

Al

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110815 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.