Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110811
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D300 and D7000 for sale" Previous topic | Next topic
ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Sun 05-May-13 04:43 PM
8607 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D300 and D7000 for sale"
Tue 07-May-13 10:49 AM by ericbowles

Atlanta, US

I have two cameras for sale a D300 and a D7000. Both are getting very little use now that I have upgraded.

D300
Very Good condition in the box with all accessories. Originally used by my wife and then by me as a backup camera.
31,500 shutter activations.
Asking $525 plus $15 shipping. RRS L-bracket available for $65.

D7000
Very Good condition with all original accessories.
10,500 Shutter activations
Used as backup camera exclusively
Asking $650 plus $15 shipping.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon D300 and D7000 for sale
ericbowles Moderator
10th May 2013
ericbowles Moderator
14th May 2013
ericbowles Moderator
17th May 2013
ericbowles Moderator
03rd Jun 2013
ericbowles Moderator
18th Jun 2013
Reply message RE: Nikon D300
ericbowles Moderator
26th Jul 2013

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Fri 10-May-13 11:43 AM
8607 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D300 and D7000 for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Atlanta, US

Both cameras still available.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Nikonians membership — my most important photographic investment, after the camera

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Tue 14-May-13 11:54 AM
#2. "RE: Nikon D300 and D7000 for sale"
In response to Reply # 1

Atlanta, US

Sale pending on the D300. D7000 still available.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Fri 17-May-13 12:06 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon D300 and D7000 for sale"
In response to Reply # 2

Atlanta, US

Both cameras are still available.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Mon 03-Jun-13 07:24 PM
#4. "RE: Nikon D300 and D7000 for sale"
In response to Reply # 0

Atlanta, US

D7000 is sold.

The D300 is still available. Price reduced to $500 plus $15 for shipping.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Tue 18-Jun-13 01:07 PM
#5. "RE: Nikon D300 and D7000 for sale"
In response to Reply # 4

Atlanta, US

Here are photos of the D300.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Workshops

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

ericbowles Moderator Awarded for his in-depth knowledge and high level skills in various areas, especially Landscape and Wildlife Photoghraphy Writer Ribbon awarded for for his article contributions to the community Nikonian since 25th Nov 2005Fri 26-Jul-13 11:10 PM
#6. "RE: Nikon D300"
In response to Reply # 0

Atlanta, US

Still available for $500.

Eric Bowles
Nikonians Team
My Gallery
Fall Workshops - Golf Photography at the Tour Championship and Fall Color in the Smokies

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110811 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.