Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110780
View in linear mode

Subject: "New Price - Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens, $1,395" Previous topic | Next topic
aknikonshooter Silver Member Nikonian since 20th May 2009Sat 04-May-13 01:20 AM
25 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"New Price - Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens, $1,395"

Anchorage, US

I posted this item for sale about two weeks back. Evidently the actual market value is less than my asking price. So, with this new post I will try again.

Rare use means this lens remains in excellent condition. Glass has been protected by high quality B+W filter since day one. But, it's now time to let it go to a new home where it will see some action.

Sale includes original box, documents, HB-40 hood, CL-M3 pouch and caps - all in excellent condition.

$1,395 gets it and I'll throw in the shipping to US addresses.

Brian

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

vangophotos Silver Member Nikonian since 01st May 2012Sat 08-Jun-13 01:25 AM
209 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: New Price - Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens, $1,395"
In response to Reply # 0

San Antonio, US

Is the lens still available?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110780 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.