Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110752
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon AF-S 24-120 F4G lens " - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Jim Sack Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Jul 2008Thu 02-May-13 04:48 PM
212 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon AF-S 24-120 F4G lens "
Tue 21-May-13 12:44 AM by Jim Sack

Ballston Spa, US

I'm selling my copy of the 24-120 f4 zoom lens that I bought from a fellow Nikonian. I take very good care of my equipment, probably to a fault. It is in excellent condition optically, and the only thing that prevents a "mint" description is that a little of the gold lettering is worn. The box, manual, caps, and soft pouch are all included as well.

I have purchased and sold a number of items here on Nikonians, and I'm asking $900 which will include both PayPal fees and shipping to the CONUS. Please email me or send a pm for any additional information, or with any questions. Thanks for looking!

http://www.jimsack.com

Visit

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon AF-S 24-120 F4G lens
Jim Sack Silver Member
04th May 2013
Rondo5570 Gold Member
11th May 2013
Rondo5570 Gold Member
12th May 2013
Rondo5570 Gold Member
16th May 2013
Jim Sack Silver Member
16th May 2013

Jim Sack Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Jul 2008Sat 04-May-13 04:54 PM
212 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon AF-S 24-120 F4G lens "
In response to Reply # 0

Ballston Spa, US

It seems I've had quite a few people stopping by this post to read about the lens, and I would guess, to check out the price. I'm dropping my asking price to $850, and still including PayPal fees and shipping to the CONUS. That's over $500 less than a new one including sales tax at B&H. Hope this helps!
Jim

Visit

Rondo5570 Gold Member Charter MemberSat 11-May-13 07:20 PM
354 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon AF-S 24-120 F4G lens "
In response to Reply # 1

San Diego, US

Jim-

Sent you a PM about your lens. Thanks.

Ron

It's all about the light.

Visit my Nikonians Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Rondo5570 Gold Member Charter MemberSun 12-May-13 09:18 PM
354 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon AF-S 24-120 F4G lens "
In response to Reply # 2

San Diego, US

Payment sent.

Ron

Rondo5570 Gold Member Charter MemberThu 16-May-13 03:30 PM
#4. "RE: Nikon AF-S 24-120 F4G lens "
In response to Reply # 3

San Diego, US

The lens arrived yesterday, well packed and in good condition. Thanks for a smooth transaction Jim.

Ron

Jim Sack Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Jul 2008Thu 16-May-13 03:47 PM
#5. "RE: Nikon AF-S 24-120 F4G lens "
In response to Reply # 4

Ballston Spa, US

It was a pleasure doing business with you Ron! Enjoy the lens.
Jim

Visit

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110752 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.