Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110735
View in linear mode

Subject: "$295 OBO. Tamron 28-300 with Vibration Reduction for NI..." Previous topic | Next topic
kcjohnson Registered since 28th Apr 2008Wed 01-May-13 05:01 PM
21 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"$295 OBO. Tamron 28-300 with Vibration Reduction for NIKON"

Surprise, US

$295 plus Express Mail Shipping (approx $10) continental US only. Tamron (for Nikon) 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC LD Aspherical IF Macro Autofocus Lens. Ideal one-lens solution for travel or shooting your child's sporting events. If your Nikon has a DX version sensor, this lens will be the equivalent of approximately 40-450mm zoom. On a Nikon FX version sensor, it is 28-300. Vibration reduction. For my portraiture work I need 2.8 or better glass, so this lens has basically sat in my bag for a couple of years. Excellent condition. $629 online at B&H PhotoVideo. Check out the specs at the following link:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=Tamron+28-300mm+f%2F3.5-6.3+XR+Di+VC+LD+nikon&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&Top+Nav-Search=

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110735 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.