Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110706
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D2H and extras (Ex+ condition) ; only 26K accuati..." Previous topic | Next topic
G2fan Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Oct 2009Tue 30-Apr-13 01:24 AM
113 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D2H and extras (Ex+ condition) ; only 26K accuations. "
Tue 30-Apr-13 10:36 PM by G2fan

Philadelphia, US

For anyone looking for a truly professional digital camera that once was the king of action photography, this camera is for you. For $329, you will receive a Nikon D2H in Ex+ cosmetic and mechanical condition.

The camera does experience the well known "ERR" issue, where after sitting around for a while it will fail to record a picture on the second frame shot, instead displaying an ERR message in the viewfinder. Not a big deal, really, and very common for this camera. Just continue to the third frame and you are back in business. I guess it was part of the "magic" that the Nikon engineers put into the D2H body. It does not otherwise have any effect. The camera works flawlessly.

In addition to the body, the user manual, video cable, the original box , and a D2H Magic Lantern book by Moose Peterson will be included. Also included is the MH-21 charger and a fully functional original Nikon EN-el4a battery.

If you are looking for a pro digital body on a budget in fantastic condition, this package can't be beat at this price. And lest I forget, there are only ca. 26,000 shutter clicks on the camera.

Pictures available upon request.

Thanks for your interest.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

NikonMark37814 Registered since 20th May 2010Wed 01-May-13 02:33 PM
1125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D2H and extras (Ex+ condition) ; only 26K accuations. "
In response to Reply # 0

Morristown, US

Bump for a fantastic PRO camera body. For what the seller is asking you'll get the grandfather of Nikon's modern Professional bodies. Just look at the D2x - D3 - D3s - D3x and D4 and you'll see D2H dna. BTW, 4mp is perfect for 8x10's straight out of the camera and with a little post processing you can get nice 11x14's. I'm using my body for boys soccer where I need the 8fps of the D2H!

mVs
D2x, D300s, D700 & D800

G2fan Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Oct 2009Sat 04-May-13 12:59 AM
113 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon D2H and extras (Ex+ condition) ; only 26K accuations. "
In response to Reply # 0

Philadelphia, US

Price lowered to $315.

G2fan Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Oct 2009Wed 08-May-13 10:38 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon D2H and extras (Ex+ condition) ; only 26K accuations. "
In response to Reply # 2

Philadelphia, US

Price lowered to $299.

G2fan Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Oct 2009Fri 14-Jun-13 11:05 AM
#4. "RE: Nikon D2H and extras (Ex+ condition) ; only 26K accuations. "
In response to Reply # 3

Philadelphia, US

Still available. Price lowered to $279.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110706 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.