nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110681
View in linear mode

Subject: "For Sale: Nikon NOCT-Nikkor Ai-S 58mm f/1.2 - MINT" Previous topic | Next topic
orionisopen Registered since 31st May 2008Mon 29-Apr-13 04:05 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"For Sale: Nikon NOCT-Nikkor Ai-S 58mm f/1.2 - MINT"

US

I've got a mint, collectible condition Noct up for sale. This legendary and out-of-production lens is hard to find in this condition. There are no marks on it and everything functions perfectly. Just a couple of normal dust specs inside. The last mint Noct sold for $5,799 elsewhere, but I'm not even pricing mine as high as currently listed ones.

I have over 500 transactions on the big site with 100+ feedback, so feel free to check me out.

I'm listing this lens here for $4,295 shipped to the continental USA. International buyers will have to pay all shipping and insurance costs using a company that will fully insure it.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110681 Previous topic | Next topic