Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110642
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D300, MB-D10, 17-55mm f/2.8 DX AF-S Lens" Previous topic | Next topic
ultrafast Silver Member Charter MemberFri 26-Apr-13 09:46 PM
594 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D300, MB-D10, 17-55mm f/2.8 DX AF-S Lens"

New York, US

Hi all,

I am offering for sale here my trusty D300, 17-55mm f/2.8 DX lens and MB-D10 battery grip, along with a couple of extras.

In recent months I have pretty much given up shooting anything that moves fast, so I am moving down the ladder to a slightly less capable set up. Everything here works perfectly, and has been treated very well. I am the original owner on all parts. I would like to get the listed price on each article, but I will entertain any serious offers and discounts may be available for taking a large part of the package.

Oh, and please excuse the iPhone photos! I am happy to borrow a better camera, or take some mirror shots if you need a closer look.

Nikon D300 - $600

As you can see in the pictures below, the D300 is in excellent condition. Apart from a bit of dust in the corners and some very light scratches on the plastic screen protector, it might as well be new. The battery indicates a usage of 0, out of 4, where 0 is newest. Includes battery, charger, travel charger, strap.

Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 DX AF-S Lens - $850

I am sorry to have to let go of my fantastic 17-55mm DX lens, but I just cannot justify having it, and only getting to use it once in a while. The glass is immaculate, and this is a sharp copy of this lens (much better than my previous copy, and my previous 17-35mm). The body is in very good condition as well, though, in the interest of full disclosure, there are a few light abrasion marks, mostly around where the hood mounts.

Nikon MB-D10 Battery Grip, Tripod QR Mount and EN-EL4 Battery and Travel Charger - $120

No need for the battery grip and associated parts if I no longer have the corresponding camera! Good condition, though this has a few scuff marks on the front by the control wheel. Of course, the quick release plate (for markins, gitzo etc) has a bit of wear at the point it meets the tripod head. This package is an outright steal, since the QR plate and battery make up the asking price alone. It almost like getting a free battery grip!

2x 4GB CF, 16GB CF - $45

SanDisk Extreme III 16GB, SanDisk Ultra 4GB, Lexar Professional UDMA 4GB. I'll only sell this one after the camera is gone, just in case I end up keeping it. It would be silly to have to go buy these all back afterwards. I'll throw in a free USB 2.0 CF card reader (or maybe two if I can find the second one!)

Please contact me by email if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks!!

P.S. The D300 + 17-55mm combo does take some great photos. Here's one I snapped last weekend in Yosemite!

www.incandescent-earth.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

NRVVA Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Jan 2013Sat 27-Apr-13 12:17 AM
159 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D300, MB-D10, 17-55mm f/2.8 DX AF-S Lens"
In response to Reply # 0

New River Valley, US

Email sent regarding MB-D10 grip, etc.

ultrafast Silver Member Charter MemberMon 29-Apr-13 09:28 PM
594 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon D300, MB-D10, 17-55mm f/2.8 DX AF-S Lens"
In response to Reply # 1

New York, US

Reply sent!

ultrafast Silver Member Charter MemberMon 29-Apr-13 09:38 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon D300, MB-D10, 17-55mm f/2.8 DX AF-S Lens. Lowered Prices!"
In response to Reply # 0

New York, US

Okay, so I've had an offer from a camera retailer for $1100 for the D300 and 17-55mm DX, and since they will also offer a discount on my new kit, I will take their offer unless there is some more interest here.

Of course, I would rather sell to a fellow nikonian than a shop that will just make a profit out of this. If anyone will match their offer, it's yours, with free shipping. Just let me know before tomorrow afternoon!

D300 + 17-55mm DX - $1100

17-55 DX - $675
D300 - $550

Hankster99 Silver Member Nikonian since 01st May 2013Fri 14-Jun-13 09:41 PM
7 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon D300, MB-D10, 17-55mm f/2.8 DX AF-S Lens. Lowered Prices!"
In response to Reply # 3

Trumbull, US

Is the D300 still for sale. I assume it isn't but thought I'd check anywa

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110642 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.