nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #110610
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Really Right Stuff L bracket set for D7000" Previous topic | Next topic
sgandy   Lafayette, US  Registered since 25th Aug 2007 Thu 25-Apr-13 09:31 PM
152 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"FS: Really Right Stuff L bracket set for D7000"

A few scratches but indestructible.

$90 includes shipping

--
Steve Gandy
www.stevegandy.com/photography
My Nikonian Gallery
NaturePhotographyGuides.com, a new site, check it out.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: FS: Really Right Stuff L bracket set for D7000 Nikon32250 Silver Member
26th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: FS: Really Right Stuff L bracket set for D7000 sgandy
26th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: FS: Really Right Stuff L bracket set for D7000 ScottsFJ40 Silver Member
26th Apr 2013
Reply message RE: FS: Really Right Stuff L bracket set for D7000 sgandy
27th Apr 2013
     Reply message RE: FS: Really Right Stuff L bracket set for D7000 ScottsFJ40 Silver Member
27th Apr 2013
Reply message SOLD sgandy
05th Jun 2013

Nikon32250 Silver Member  St. Augustine, US  Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004 Fri 26-Apr-13 03:53 AM
3659 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Really Right Stuff L bracket set for D7000"
In response to Reply # 0

Is this the one without the battery grip?

Graham
From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

<http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

sgandy   Lafayette, US  Registered since 25th Aug 2007 Fri 26-Apr-13 12:49 PM
152 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: FS: Really Right Stuff L bracket set for D7000"
In response to Reply # 1

Yes, sorry I should have stated that it is for the model withOUT the vertical grip. It is the BD7000-L set

http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=BD7000-L-Set&type=3&eq=&desc=BD7000-L-Set%3a-Includes-Base-%2b-L-Plate&key=it

--
Steve Gandy

ScottsFJ40 Silver Member  Olympia, US  Nikonian since 11th Sep 2007 Fri 26-Apr-13 06:31 AM
277 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: Really Right Stuff L bracket set for D7000"
In response to Reply # 0

Email sent.

Scott Wood
www.scottwoodphotography.com
Twitter: Scott_Wood

sgandy   Lafayette, US  Registered since 25th Aug 2007 Sat 27-Apr-13 05:50 PM
#4. "RE: FS: Really Right Stuff L bracket set for D7000"
In response to Reply # 2

Scott, your email bounced, call me, the number is on my website.
--
Steve Gandy
My Nikonian Gallery

ScottsFJ40 Silver Member  Olympia, US  Nikonian since 11th Sep 2007 Sat 27-Apr-13 05:51 PM
277 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: FS: Really Right Stuff L bracket set for D7000"
In response to Reply # 4

Got your message through my site, thanks for that. Just replied and Paypal is coming in the next minute or two.

Scott

Scott Wood
www.scottwoodphotography.com
Twitter: Scott_Wood

sgandy   Lafayette, US  Registered since 25th Aug 2007 Wed 05-Jun-13 10:44 PM
#6. "SOLD"
In response to Reply # 0

--
Steve Gandy
My Nikonian Gallery
NaturePhotographyGuides.com, a new site, check it out.

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #110610 Previous topic | Next topic