Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110535
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikkor Lens and Filter package" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
jga300 Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Dec 2008Mon 22-Apr-13 05:48 PM
37 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikkor Lens and Filter package"
Mon 29-Apr-13 06:05 PM by jga300

Stamford, US

Here’s a fantastic offer for someone looking for a nice lens kit. For sale is my Nikkor 24-85 G VR lens complete with 72mm B+W Kaesemann Circular Polarizing filter and Nikon NC 72mm Clear filter. The lens is in like-new condition and includes front and back caps, lens hood, box and instructions. The Circular Polarizer is also in like-new condition but has no box. Similarly, the 72mm clear filter is in like-new condition but has no box. There are no marks, scratches or blemishes on any of the items. I purchased all items new within the last 8 months. Lens is a US version. Priced to sell at $425.00 for the complete package. Price includes PayPal fee. Shipping within US only for a flat fee of $10.00. At the present time, I have no interest in selling the filters separate from the lens. This is a super package for someone interested in this fabulous lens. I will not respond to scam offers.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

jga300 Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Dec 2008Thu 25-Apr-13 04:44 PM
37 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikkor Lens and Filter package"
In response to Reply # 0

Stamford, US

Bump

jga300 Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Dec 2008Fri 26-Apr-13 09:31 PM
#2. "RE: Nikkor Lens and Filter package"
In response to Reply # 1

Stamford, US

Price reduced to $400.00

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110535 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.