Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110534
View in linear mode

Subject: "DX Nikkor 12-24" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
jga300 Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Dec 2008Mon 22-Apr-13 05:20 PM
37 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"DX Nikkor 12-24"
Mon 29-Apr-13 06:04 PM by jga300

Stamford, US

For sale is my DX Nikkor 12-24 F4 lens. This is a super sharp wide-angle lens in perfect condition. I have used the lens on my DX camera with great results but have now changed to FX. The lens includes front and rear caps and hood. I no longer have the box but the lens will be well packed for shipment. Priced to sell at $500.00 including PayPal fee and shipping to US address. This is a great value for a DX user looking for wide-angle lens performance. It is a US version lens that I purchased new.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

jga300 Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Dec 2008Thu 25-Apr-13 08:43 PM
37 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: DX Nikkor 12-24"
In response to Reply # 0

Stamford, US

Bump

jga300 Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Dec 2008Sat 27-Apr-13 02:49 PM
#2. "RE: DX Nikkor 12-24"
In response to Reply # 1

Stamford, US

Price lowered to $485.00

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110534 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.