Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110519
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: D7000 Body with Extras" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
JerryLoSardo Silver Member Charter MemberSun 21-Apr-13 09:07 AM
893 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: D7000 Body with Extras"
Sun 26-May-13 01:50 AM by JerryLoSardo

Frederick, US

Up for sale is my D7000 body that I purchased about 13 months ago virtually brand new from a fellow Nikonian. It served only as a back-up to my D700, and so has been only lightly used (as of this morning it has only 3417 actuations). I handle my gear with kid gloves, so It is flawless cosmetically and as far as I can tell functionally. Bottom line: it takes great pictures. Reason for selling: Impulse got the best of me when I left BestBuy yesterday with a D7100, and I just don't have a need for 3 camera bodies. Although not shown in the photos below, this body comes with everything that came in the original box (including, of course, the box). And I'm including the following extras:

8GB SD card
Brand new copy of David Busch's Compact Field Guide for the D7000 (a great reference)

Price is $650 which includes PayPal fees, shipping and insurance anywhere within the lower 48.

I've bought and sold many times in this forum and have been a Nikonian in good standing for over 8 years.

Jerry LoSardo
Frederick, Maryland

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

JerryLoSardo Silver Member Charter MemberThu 16-May-13 06:17 AM
893 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: D7000 Body with Extras"
In response to Reply # 0

Frederick, US

Still for sale with the following enhancements:

--Price is now $600 which includes shipping, insurance and PayPal fees.
--GGS screen protectors have now been installed on the rear and top LCD screens, so I've removed the clunky rear screen protector provided by Nikon.
--Instead of the 8GB SD card, I'll now include a SanDisk 16GB 95mb/s card.

If you've coveted the D7100 but were turned off by the $1200 cost, this is your chance to obtain 90% of the D7100's functionality for only 50% of the price.

I'll give this a few days, and if still no takers, I'll post on the 'Bay, but I would much rather sell to a fellow Nikonian.

Thanks for looking,

Jerry LoSardo
Frederick, Maryland

JerryLoSardo Silver Member Charter MemberFri 17-May-13 09:19 AM
#2. "RE: FS: D7000 Body with Extras"
In response to Reply # 1

Frederick, US

Sold pending receipt of funds.

Jerry LoSardo
Frederick, Maryland

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110519 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.