Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: D7000 Body with Extras - SOLD

JerryLoSardo JerryLoSardo

Is from: Gettysburg, US
1558 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
JerryLoSardo Silver Member Charter Member
Sun 21-Apr-13 05:07 AM | edited Sat 25-May-13 09:50 PM by JerryLoSardo
Up for sale is my D7000 body that I purchased about 13 months ago virtually brand new from a fellow Nikonian. It served only as a back-up to my D700, and so has been only lightly used (as of this morning it has only 3417 actuations). I handle my gear with kid gloves, so It is flawless cosmetically and as far as I can tell functionally. Bottom line: it takes great pictures. Reason for selling: Impulse got the best of me when I left BestBuy yesterday with a D7100, and I just don't have a need for 3 camera bodies. Although not shown in the photos below, this body comes with everything that came in the original box (including, of course, the box). And I'm including the following extras:

8GB SD card
Brand new copy of David Busch's Compact Field Guide for the D7000 (a great reference)

Price is $650 which includes PayPal fees, shipping and insurance anywhere within the lower 48.

I've bought and sold many times in this forum and have been a Nikonian in good standing for over 8 years.

Jerry LoSardo
Frederick, Maryland

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)