nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110377
View in linear mode

Subject: "Jay Quintero Shoulder Stock!" Previous topic | Next topic
ashart Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Apr 2002Fri 12-Apr-13 03:44 PM
69 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Jay Quintero Shoulder Stock!"

Farmington Hills, US

Here’s a rare lightweight all-aluminum premium shoulder-stocks made by designer Jay Quintero, who regrettably no longer makes them. They’re extremely adjustable in length and side-to-side displacement. The fore and aft location of the camera is adjustable by a 1/4x20 screw for the camera directly or for your choice of clamp. The shoulder-section has four different adjustable angles to ensure a comfortable fit. The extreme adjustability lets it fit most any size or shape of photographer and the soft foam padding is comfortable on the shooter’s body. It has a Nikon MC-30 trigger installed that alone sells for $60., and is easily removed to use another type or you can make your own. This shoulder-stock is super valuable for shooting birds, insects, other wildlife, and any fast-moving sports. It allows comfortable control of heavy camera-lens combos and lets you get the viewfinder on target fast with minimum effort. I’ll ship to anywhere in CONUS freight prepaid, for $145.00. As a reference, see eBay feedback for "ashart".

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110377 Previous topic | Next topic