nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110370
View in linear mode

Subject: "Excellent D-3 $1700 shipped" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
buhr12 Gold Member Nikonian since 05th Jan 2007Fri 12-Apr-13 01:42 AM
134 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Excellent D-3 $1700 shipped"
Sun 14-Apr-13 09:49 PM by buhr12

Medford, US

I purchased this on this forum 3 years ago. It remains in excellent condition and has 58096
shutter actuations which is only 19% of the expected shutter life of 300,000 clicks. The camera is unblemished, works perfectly and the sensor is clean. I am including two extra Delkin batteries that are equal to the Nikon EN-EL 4a in quality. Everything shown in the attached photos is included plus the two extra batteries. all of the screens have Zagg protectors on them. I am asking $1700 including shipping to Conus.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Michael_Sexton Registered since 25th Nov 2006Sat 13-Apr-13 07:05 AM
144 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Excellent D-3 $1750 shipped"
In response to Reply # 0

Billings MT, US

Hi, would you be interested in trading for a new D600?

Thanks,

Michael Sexton
Montana Nikonian

buhr12 Gold Member Nikonian since 05th Jan 2007Sat 13-Apr-13 05:29 PM
134 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Excellent D-3 $1750 shipped"
In response to Reply # 1

Medford, US

Thanks but I already have one

georgem Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Sep 2006Sun 14-Apr-13 04:32 PM
754 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Excellent D-3 $1750 shipped"
In response to Reply # 2

East lansing, US

I'll give you a bump. You are getting to the point where I'm starting to consider a second D3 backup body.

George Macaluso

dwiggins Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Sep 2007Sun 14-Apr-13 04:34 PM
446 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Excellent D-3 $1750 shipped"
In response to Reply # 3

Minneapolis, US

And I am considering a third!! What a great price!

DWiggins - Minneapolis Nikoner
D3, D300, D40, 18-200VR, 28-70 2.8, 70-200 2.8VR, 70-300VR, 300 2.8VRI, 105 2.8VR, 85 1.8D, 50 1.4D

Always looking to upgrade, just ask my ex-wife.

Visit my SmugMug galleries.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110370 Previous topic | Next topic