Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110340
View in linear mode

Subject: "Pocket Wizard Transceivers (TT5) x2" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
nozkamiya Registered since 26th Mar 2010Wed 10-Apr-13 06:28 AM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Pocket Wizard Transceivers (TT5) x2"
Thu 11-Apr-13 08:18 PM by nozkamiya

Los Angeles, US

I'm posting this ad for a pair of Pocket Wizard Transceivers on behalf of my boyfriend. Please excuse the limited posts that I've made - I am relatively new to becoming a Silver member on the forum, so I don't have many posts. But I have been logging on almost everyday to read and learn from the wise.

Originally purchased from Amazon for $220 each in Nov 2011, these TT5s are in excellent like-new condition, no damage or scratches, and come with original boxes and documentation.

These are also posted on Craigslist to promote a local sale.

$170 x 2 = $340 picked up or $350 shipped to lower 48 States. PayPal accepted.

Cheers,
Nozomi

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

nozkamiya Registered since 26th Mar 2010Thu 11-Apr-13 08:18 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Pocket Wizard Transceivers (TT5) x2"
In response to Reply # 0

Los Angeles, US

These items have been sold. Thanks every one for checking it out!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110340 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.