Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110320
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8G ED AF DX Fisheye Nikkor Lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Dusty Registered since 23rd May 2006Tue 09-Apr-13 11:58 AM
117 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8G ED AF DX Fisheye Nikkor Lens"
Fri 12-Apr-13 03:06 AM by Dusty

Maui, US

Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8G ED AF DX Fisheye Nikkor Lens

Selling my nikon 10.5 2.8 fisheye lens, lens is in great shape, shows some light marks from basic usage, lens is nice and sharp and works just like new, comes with all original accessories (box, paper work, lens caps, and soft case)

Selling because ive moved up to a full frame body and am not using my DX lenses anymore.

$410 shipped and paypaled to verified address in US

I prefer email over pms if interested

Thanks,

Dusty

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dustinrudgers/

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

NikonMark37814 Registered since 20th May 2010Tue 09-Apr-13 03:01 PM
1125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8G ED AF DX Fisheye Nikkor Lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Morristown, US

Where are the light marks from basic usage? Are they on the front or rear element?

mVs
D2x, D300s, D700 & D800

Dusty Registered since 23rd May 2006Tue 09-Apr-13 11:51 PM
117 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8G ED AF DX Fisheye Nikkor Lens"
In response to Reply # 1

Maui, US

The light marks are on the lens mount area see picture #3 the black metal area shows some light usage where some paint has lightly been rubbed away also a little bit of brass is showing on the lens mount area see picture #3. These are just general usage marks from the lens being mounted and unmounted from the camera and don't affect the function in anyway. Lens elements are nice and clean, a few very light specks on the coating of the front element can be seen but there tiny and you really have to look for them to see them.

Dusty

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dustinrudgers/

vobraman Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Feb 2009Wed 10-Apr-13 04:34 AM
110 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8G ED AF DX Fisheye Nikkor Lens"
In response to Reply # 2

Flossmoor, US

Email sent.
Thanks

vobraman Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Feb 2009Wed 10-Apr-13 12:31 PM
110 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8G ED AF DX Fisheye Nikkor Lens"
In response to Reply # 3

Flossmoor, US

New email sent.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110320 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.