Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110301
View in linear mode

Subject: "Canon Flash for off camera work." Previous topic | Next topic
kwb49 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Dec 2007Mon 08-Apr-13 04:47 PM
1454 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Canon Flash for off camera work."
Tue 09-Apr-13 02:39 PM by kwb49

East Liverpool, Ohio, US

I have a Canon flash (540EZ)along with the Flash Zebra shoe for hooking up to a remote trigger. I am a Nikon shooter and bought this for a young lady to help her learn off camera flash. I now have it back and have no use for it. This flash WILL NOT work in TTL on DLSR cameras, but works fine in manual mode both on and off camera. It will work with any setup using non manufacture specific remotes, such as CyberSyncs, Phottix and I assume Pocket Wizards. There is velcro on the flash head for securing remotes or diffusers. I have $160 in this and I want $105 for it including shipping and PayPal to CONUS.

Keith

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110301 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.