Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110290
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 24-85mm F2.8-4 D With Lens Hood Like new in box ..." Previous topic | Next topic
selma 1 Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Sep 2003Sun 07-Apr-13 09:30 PM
128 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 24-85mm F2.8-4 D With Lens Hood Like new in box complete."

LYNNWOOD, US

Nikon 24-85mm F2.8-4 Lens, Like New, Used a few times. Very Sharp Lens! Nikon Lens Hood, Nikon Front and Rear Lens Caps. Box, Instructions and Warranty Cards. Current Item in Nikon Catalog. This is a Nikon U.S.A. Lens New on B and H Photo $669.95 or Adorama $669.95. Make sure it is compatible for your Nikon Camera. Going to replace this lens with a Nikon 24-70mm F2.8G AFS ED. Sorry U.S.A. buyers only. I do accept PayPal. Selling for $350.00 plus $20.00 Shipping and Insurance.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

badge2283 Registered since 26th Feb 2006Thu 11-Apr-13 12:51 AM
117 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 24-85mm F2.8-4 D With Lens Hood Like new in box complete."
In response to Reply # 0

Daytona Beach, US

Is this the AFS, and could you send photos?
Thanks
ray 

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

selma 1 Gold Member Nikonian since 26th Sep 2003Thu 11-Apr-13 02:52 AM
128 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 24-85mm F2.8-4 D With Lens Hood Like new in box complete."
In response to Reply # 1

LYNNWOOD, US

Ray This is a Nikon 24-85mm F2.8-4D AF Lens. Steve

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

TwoMetreBill Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2006Tue 23-Apr-13 03:49 AM
231 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon 24-85mm F2.8-4 D With Lens Hood Like new in box complete."
In response to Reply # 2

Erie, US

Having owned two of these lenses (like a fool I sold my first copy and ended up buying another one), I can strongly recommend it. Go to Photozone and compare it to the 24-70 f/2.8 and you'll discover that this lens is sharper at some focal lengths and apertures than the 24-70. IMHO, this lens is an absolute steal at what Steve is asking and I wouldn't trade mine for two copies of the AFS version.

Nikon builds 3 grades of lenses:
-kit like the 18-anything, 28-300 and the 24-85 AFS
-pro quality in most but not all respects like this 24-85 D
-pro quality like the 24-70 f/2.8

Bill

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110290 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.