Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110264
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Alien Bee B400" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
rcheli1 Registered since 14th Oct 2006Sat 06-Apr-13 05:54 PM
215 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Alien Bee B400"
Tue 09-Apr-13 04:32 AM by rcheli1

Salina, US

I am selling a Alien Bee B400 flash unit that is in excellent condition. I am including a case but please note that the sync cord is missing. I cannot locate it. I bought these thinking I was going to setup a studio but never got there. I used it a few times but found that I preferred my SB-900s. It has been collecting dust since then and it's time for it to go. I asking $180 shipped CONUS. Paypal or USPS MO are the preferred methods of payment.

I will be selling one or two B800s as soon as I can get them photographed and listed. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

rcheli1 Registered since 14th Oct 2006Tue 09-Apr-13 12:36 AM
215 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Alien Bee B400"
In response to Reply # 0

Salina, US

Price drop to $170

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110264 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.