Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110263
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sekonic L-358 Flash Master Light Meter $205" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
kwb49 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Dec 2007Sat 06-Apr-13 04:03 PM
1454 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sekonic L-358 Flash Master Light Meter $205"
Mon 08-Apr-13 10:14 PM by reuben

East Liverpool, Ohio, US

I have a Sekonic L-358 Flash Master Light Meter for sale. This meter measures ambient light, flash light, will tell you the percentage of flash over ambient in your picture and will tell you stop differences between your lights when you are using a multiple light setup. These sell new on B&H for $309. I want $205 for mine including shipping and PayPal. The only thing missing is the little rubber plug that goes in the sync port, but they are available on the Sekonic website. This DOES NOT have the Pocket Wizard module.

Keith

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

kwb49 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Dec 2007Mon 08-Apr-13 03:31 PM
1454 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sekonic L-358 Flash Master Light Meter $205"
In response to Reply # 0

East Liverpool, Ohio, US

Sold!! Thanks Tom.

Keith

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110263 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.