Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110169
View in linear mode

Subject: "Carry Speed 2 Camera Harness" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
greyface Gold Member Nikonian since 30th Jul 2008Mon 01-Apr-13 07:35 PM
1524 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Carry Speed 2 Camera Harness"
Sun 14-Apr-13 01:05 AM by greyface

New Bedford, US

I am selling a Carry Speed CS Double for 2 Camera system with 2 extra camera plates. Used once. Sold second camera so 2 camera system is no longer needed. Ballhead can be moved to different positions on camera plate or mounted to tripod hole on camera or lens foot. Asking $100.00 Paypal preferred.

Thank you for looking

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

greyface Gold Member Nikonian since 30th Jul 2008Fri 05-Apr-13 07:46 PM
1524 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Carry Speed 2 Camera Harness"
In response to Reply # 0

New Bedford, US

Price now $90.00-will pay shipping.

Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004Sat 13-Apr-13 12:43 AM
3535 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Carry Speed 2 Camera Harness"
In response to Reply # 1

St. Augustine, US

PM sent

Graham
From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

<http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

greyface Gold Member Nikonian since 30th Jul 2008Sat 13-Apr-13 08:26 PM
#3. "RE: Carry Speed 2 Camera Harness"
In response to Reply # 2

New Bedford, US

PM replied to.

Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004Sat 13-Apr-13 10:53 PM
3535 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Carry Speed 2 Camera Harness"
In response to Reply # 3

St. Augustine, US

Payment sent. For anyone looking at these kinds of camera slings, CarrySpeed is a good alternative to some of the other brands. This is the second one I will be buying.

Graham
From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

<http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110169 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.