Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110164
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 200-400 vr" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
tallgrass Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Jun 2007Mon 01-Apr-13 05:15 PM
202 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 200-400 vr"
Sat 20-Apr-13 09:23 PM by reuben

McPherson, US

I hate to part with this lens as it offers so much versatility with tack sharp images, but I find a need for a 400 2.8. If you shoot night football this lens and a speed light mounted on your monopod works perfectly. Being able to get sideline shots and then zoom to action is so convenient. This lens is in excellent shape and I will provide photo's taken with it and photo's of the lens itself for those interested. I'm asking $4,500 and I will pay the freight. If you have a 400 2.8 and would like to talk please contact me.
Thanks for you time!

Kendall Shaw

"Flatland Nikonian"

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

tallgrass Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Jun 2007Fri 05-Apr-13 09:20 PM
202 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "Price Reduced! RE: Nikon 200-400 vr"
In response to Reply # 0

McPherson, US

This lens is now priced at $4,200 and I'll still pay the freight. Don't miss out on this great lens!
Kendall Shaw

"Flatland Nikonian"

tallgrass Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Jun 2007Sat 20-Apr-13 02:48 PM
#2. "Price Reduced! RE: Nikon 200-400 vr"
In response to Reply # 1

McPherson, US

Lens is sold
Kendall Shaw

"Flatland Nikonian"

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110164 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.