Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110101
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: D300 and Accessories" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Thu 28-Mar-13 04:01 PM
380 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: D300 and Accessories"
Sun 12-May-13 07:53 PM by James_F

Prescott, US

Reposted and Revised: For Sale: D300 and accessories. Serial number 3019603 - US market. I am the second owner; purchased from a fellow Nikonian in March 2012. Only 14706 shutter actuations which is just 10% of its life expectancy. Clean and well-maintained. Focus is spot on with no AF fine tune needed by me. Body serviced, checked and cleaned by an authorized Nikon repair center. Service reports will be provided. Sale includes all originally supplied items (supplied strap never used) and packing material except Capture NX2 software. Additional Nikon En-EL3e battery included (both the original and second battery in-camera status show service life at "0", meaning nearly new). RRS BD300 plate and two Sandisk Extreme III CF cards (2gb and 4gb) also included. Reason for sale: I bought a D800E and no longer use the D300. Price is $645 - I'll absorb PayPal fees and ground CONUSA shipping. Questions? Don't hesitate to contact me; email address in profile. Have sold many major items here with no issues. Thanks for looking.

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: FS: D300 and Accessories
DennisOwens Moderator
28th Mar 2013
James_F Silver Member
28th Mar 2013
James_F Silver Member
12th Apr 2013
James_F Silver Member
25th Apr 2013
James_F Silver Member
26th Apr 2013
James_F Silver Member
04th May 2013
James_F Silver Member
09th May 2013
James_F Silver Member
12th May 2013

DennisOwens Moderator Nikonian since 18th Dec 2007Thu 28-Mar-13 10:27 PM
256 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: D300 and Accessories"
In response to Reply # 0

DE

Hi James,

I sent you an email.

Dennis

Dennis Owens
Nikonians Team Member

James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Thu 28-Mar-13 10:51 PM
380 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS: D300 and Accessories"
In response to Reply # 1

Prescott, US

Responded to email. D300 still for sale.

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Fri 12-Apr-13 06:33 PM
#3. "RE: FS: D300 and Accessories"
In response to Reply # 2

Prescott, US

Low mileage. Professionally serviced. Great value. Still for sale.

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Thu 25-Apr-13 09:02 PM
#4. "RE: FS: D300 and Accessories"
In response to Reply # 0

Prescott, US

Bump

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Fri 26-Apr-13 04:53 PM
#5. "RE: FS: D300 and Accessories"
In response to Reply # 4

Prescott, US

Asking price reduced to $600

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Sat 04-May-13 03:58 PM
#6. "RE: FS: D300 and Accessories"
In response to Reply # 5
Sat 04-May-13 04:22 PM by James_F

Prescott, US

Price reduced to $575 - great deal for a classic body in perfect shape. Selling because I no longer use it (bought a D800E).

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Thu 09-May-13 06:44 PM
#7. "RE: FS: D300 and Accessories"
In response to Reply # 6

Prescott, US

Final price reduction to $550. Low shutter count. Well maintained and serviced (check shutter count and compare). Also, as a bonus I will include free a set of 77mm UV and CPL filters by Luminesque (see http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/877658-REG/General_Brand_GRGR_uv_cp_ks77_77mm_UV_and_Circular.html/BI/4775/KBID/5289/ for B&H's description (Schott glass)).

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

James_F Silver Member Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007Sun 12-May-13 07:53 PM
#8. "RE: FS: D300 and Accessories"
In response to Reply # 7

Prescott, US

Item still for sale, However, this post is being retired (by marking the item as sold) since we're about 8 posts 'deep' into this whole for sale thread. My guess is no one, understandably, is taking the time to tunnel through to the latest posts about price and so forth.

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110101 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.