Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110100
View in linear mode

Subject: "TC-20E III - LNIB - $375" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
mtparadis Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Jan 2011Thu 28-Mar-13 02:15 PM
40 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"TC-20E III - LNIB - $375"
Thu 16-May-13 01:55 PM by mtparadis

Louisville, KY, US

I have a TC-20E III I purchased from a fellow Nikonian in October that I no longer need as I've sold the 70-200 I used it with. The TC was originally purchased from B&H in May 2012 and has been used sparingly, I only mounted it once or twice.

Asking price is $375 plus shipping. I can provide pictures on request but all elements are clean.

I've sold a few items here on Nikonians and have been on eBay since 1999 with 100% positive feedback - http://myworld.ebay.com/mtparadis/

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

toddphoto Registered since 10th Oct 2009Thu 28-Mar-13 05:26 PM
34 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: TC-20E III - LNIB - $375"
In response to Reply # 0

Redwood City, US

PM Sent.

Cheers!
www.toddparsons.net

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

mtparadis Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Jan 2011Tue 14-May-13 12:08 PM
40 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: TC-20E III - LNIB - $375"
In response to Reply # 0

Louisville, KY, US

Back on the market due to some USPS delays in shipping. Asking $375. Pictures included.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

dhle Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jun 2006Tue 14-May-13 11:08 PM
93 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: TC-20E III - LNIB - $375"
In response to Reply # 2

SG

Hello
I would like to buy if it is still available.
Thanks
Young

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110100 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.