Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110069
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 70-300 f/4.5 - 5.6 VR" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004Wed 27-Mar-13 11:39 AM
3541 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 70-300 f/4.5 - 5.6 VR"
Thu 28-Mar-13 02:06 AM by Nikon32250

St. Augustine, US

Includes front and rear caps, hood and cloth lens pouch. No box or papers. Lens is in excellent condition. Pictures to follow or upon request. My price includes PayPal and shipping. Price is $315.00.

Graham
From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

<http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

jvaidya Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Apr 2011Wed 27-Mar-13 05:56 PM
94 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 70-300 f/4.5 - 5.6 VR"
In response to Reply # 0

New York, US

Pictures please
How old is the lens?
Are you the first owner?

Nikon32250 Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Mar 2004Wed 27-Mar-13 06:21 PM
3541 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 70-300 f/4.5 - 5.6 VR"
In response to Reply # 1

St. Augustine, US

I have a pending payment buyer right now. If it falls through I will get back to you.

Graham
From St. Augustine, FL. "I like photographers, you don't ask questions." Ronald Reagan to White House Press Photogs

<http://www.ancientcityphotography.com/>

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110069 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.