Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110040
View in linear mode

Subject: "$795 Nikon 17-55 Zoom AF-S DX f/2.8G IF ED" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
kcjohnson Registered since 28th Apr 2008Mon 25-Mar-13 04:44 PM
21 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"$795 Nikon 17-55 Zoom AF-S DX f/2.8G IF ED"
Thu 28-Mar-13 01:43 AM by kcjohnson

Surprise, US

Awesome Nikon lens in like new condition. Original box and packing materials, lens hood, both lens caps, and instruction manual. Pristine glass. SN US248810 purchased in April 2006 and well cared for. I've upgraded to Nikon FX sensors and this lens gets very little use in the last 3 years. $US 795 includes Priority Mail Shipping in CONUS and insurance. PayPal.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110040 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.