nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110017
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 80-200 2.8 ED $450" Previous topic | Next topic
Liu Kang Registered since 31st Mar 2012Sun 24-Mar-13 04:07 PM
62 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 80-200 2.8 ED $450"
Sun 24-Mar-13 11:31 PM by Liu Kang

Weatherly, US

I got this as one to use but it's not exactly what I was looking for. As you can see, it's one of those older models but works excellent! It's kind of cool how it works, it took me a few mins to figure it out =) The auto focus works great on my camera. The lens is in Excellent Condition with no scratches on either the front or rear lens and shows no signs of wear on the outside of the lens. The outside of the case shows a bit of wear but the inside holds the lens very secure and functions well for what it was intended to. This was made in Japan. I would like to get $450. Please email me for payment/shipping options and/or if you have any questions or would like any additional pictures. I also have many references that I can give.
This comes with both caps and the original factory case. Works well and I have pictures taken with this exact lens.

Please email me for pictures if you can not see them in my gallery under my profile.

Dan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Liu Kang Registered since 31st Mar 2012Sun 24-Mar-13 04:46 PM
62 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 80-200 2.8 ED $450"
In response to Reply # 0

Weatherly, US

This is the push/pull model.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110017 Previous topic | Next topic