Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110011
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikkor 70-180mm f/4.5-5.6 ED AF-D Zoom-Micro" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
csprungl Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Jul 2004Sun 24-Mar-13 02:01 AM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikkor 70-180mm f/4.5-5.6 ED AF-D Zoom-Micro"
Mon 08-Apr-13 02:43 PM by csprungl

Columbus, US

Lightly used. Wonderfully clean condition. Glass is perfect. No manual or AF issues.

Comes with hood, caps, box and original papers. Also included is an RRS B96 plate (a $55 value).

I haven't been shooting that much macro lately to justify keeping, so I'm selling to fund a 70-200 f/4 (or a couple of primes, not quite sure yet).

Even though from the warranty paper you know it's a USA model, since 'US' is not imprinted on these lenses before the serial number, I emailed Nikon to double-validate it's a USA model. Screenshot of that email is below.

$1550 PayPal'd and shipped within CONUSA only.

Regards,
Cliff

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

csprungl Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Jul 2004Sun 31-Mar-13 03:05 AM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "Price Drop"
In response to Reply # 0

Columbus, US

Price drop to $1475

~Cliff

csprungl Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Jul 2004Thu 04-Apr-13 12:34 AM
#2. "RE: 2nd Price Drop"
In response to Reply # 1

Columbus, US

Lens is now $1400 ... shipped and PayPal'd to the CONUSA.

csprungl Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Jul 2004Fri 05-Apr-13 01:19 PM
#3. "RE: Final Price Drop"
In response to Reply # 2

Columbus, US

...final price drop to $1325.

csprungl Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Jul 2004Mon 08-Apr-13 02:43 PM
#4. "RE: Removed from selling"
In response to Reply # 3

Columbus, US

Although the lens has not sold yet, I'm marking as sold and pulling the post from this forum.

~Cliff

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #110011 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.