nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #110008
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 105mm F2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro Lens- EXCELLENT S..." Previous topic | Next topic
danamc Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Framingham, US  Charter Member Sat 23-Mar-13 10:45 PM
596 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 105mm F2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro Lens- EXCELLENT SHARP!"
Sat 23-Mar-13 10:56 PM by danamc

Thanx for stopping by. Offering this superb AF-S Nikkor 105mm f2.8 G ED lens with all accessories. I am the original owner and this is a US model from B&H. I am a charter member here at Nikonians.org and have sold many items through this forum. Asking $775 firm shipped to Continental US. I will pick up Paypal fees as well. Email me with any questions. Thanx for stopping by!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon 105mm F2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro Lens- EXCELLE... wmcy Gold Member
29th Mar 2013
Reply message RE: Nikon 105mm F2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro Lens- EXCELLE... danamc Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
01st Apr 2013
     Reply message RE: Nikon 105mm F2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro Lens- EXCELLE... danamc Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
04th Apr 2013
          Reply message RE: Nikon 105mm F2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro Lens- EXCELLE... t_jones Silver Member
04th Apr 2013
               Reply message RE: Nikon 105mm F2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro Lens- EXCELLE... t_jones Silver Member
12th Apr 2013

wmcy Gold Member  Charlotte, US  Nikonian since 21st Aug 2006 Fri 29-Mar-13 02:47 PM
845 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 105mm F2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro Lens- EXCELLENT SHARP!"
In response to Reply # 0

Email sent, but no response.

Still available?

danamc Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Framingham, US  Charter Member Mon 01-Apr-13 11:03 PM
596 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 105mm F2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro Lens- EXCELLENT SHARP!"
In response to Reply # 1
Mon 01-Apr-13 11:04 PM by danamc

Hi! Yes, still available!

Sorry, have been on vacation

danamc Gold Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014   Framingham, US  Charter Member Thu 04-Apr-13 02:37 AM
#3. "RE: Nikon 105mm F2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro Lens- EXCELLENT SHARP!"
In response to Reply # 2

Price reduced to $750. Includes shipping and Paypal.

t_jones Silver Member  Laurel, US  Nikonian since 05th Oct 2006 Thu 04-Apr-13 02:56 AM
627 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Nikon 105mm F2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro Lens- EXCELLENT SHARP!"
In response to Reply # 3

Email sent
Tim

t_jones Silver Member  Laurel, US  Nikonian since 05th Oct 2006 Fri 12-Apr-13 02:56 AM
627 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Nikon 105mm F2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro Lens- EXCELLENT SHARP!"
In response to Reply # 4

Lens arrived exactly as described! Dana made the transaction very easy with great communication.
Thanks,
Tim

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #110008 Previous topic | Next topic