nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon 70-200mm F/2.8 VR I lens, like new, $1485 shipped insured - SOLD

Kennebunk Larry

Westford, US
97 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Kennebunk Larry Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2003
Sat 23-Mar-13 06:42 PM | edited Wed 27-Mar-13 09:50 AM by Kennebunk Larry

This Nikon lens has been pampered since I purchased it and has seen very occassional usage. It has always had a protective filter on it since it came out of the box. In fact, the front glass has never been touched by anything except air and is perfectly spotless. The entire lens is in like new condition without a mark on it and it takes beautiful, sharp pictures. It is the USA version which I purchased brand new from J &R in NYC. It is the perfect match for Nikon DX cameras such as the 5200, 7000 and 7100 and for full-frame Nikons, as well. I have all the original packaging and documentation. Selling it at the firm price of $1485 includes shipping CONUS and I'm paying the PayPal fee. I have sold a D300 and several lenses on Nikonians to all satisfied customers and I ship the next business day by Fedex. Please contact Larry.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

G