Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109975
View in linear mode

Subject: "D90 with approximately 7600 shutter count" Previous topic | Next topic
catman1986 Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Jan 2008Fri 22-Mar-13 07:43 PM
11 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D90 with approximately 7600 shutter count"

louisville, ky, US

This is my baby who has been treated with kid gloves. Only been feed organic baby food!! No scratches scuff marks or any markings of any kind except on the plastic monitor cover which has been on it since day 1. It comes with everything that I received from BH Photo. Box, manuals, cd, OEM battery, OEM battery charger, monitor cover etc.

The pictures I took were taken with my iphone so they are not so good.

It has served me well but I got the D7100 itch and want to move up.

Camera has about 7600 shutter count as of last weekend. Will be more when purchased since I take pictures of my grandson's volleyball games.

I am catman1986 on the big board with 100% satisfaction. I do not want to pay the selling fee there thus I posted it here

Email me with questions or more pictures.

$475 mailed with insurance in CONUSA

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

catman1986 Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Jan 2008Tue 26-Mar-13 07:34 PM
11 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D90 with approximately 7600 shutter count"
In response to Reply # 0

louisville, ky, US

:-)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109975 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.