nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Solmeta N3 Geotagger for D7000.

paulfree17

Montville, US
101 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
paulfree17 Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Jul 2009
Thu 21-Mar-13 03:26 AM

About 2 months ago I purchased the N3 geotagger from Solmeta. It has a cable designed to work with the remote connector on the D7000 or any camera with a similar connector. I am now getting a D800 so I contacted Solmeta and getting a N2 along with two cables that will allow me to use the N2 on both my D7000 and D800.

The bottom line is that I have a two month old Geotagger N3 that I will sell for $125. I used it on my trip last month to San Diego and it did a great job even showing me where I was in the Zoo when I took each picture.

Solmeta is a great reliable company. WHile they would not give me an exchange (they are in Hong Kong) they are selling me the N2 for 30% off and providing free shipping and both cables for free.

Visit My Gallery at Pfotos-By-PFreedman

G