Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109888
View in linear mode

Subject: "LNIB Voigtlander 20/3.5 with hood " - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
The Clam Registered since 11th Mar 2013Mon 18-Mar-13 03:47 PM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"LNIB Voigtlander 20/3.5 with hood "
Mon 15-Apr-13 07:40 PM by The Clam

US

Voigtlander Color-Skopar 20mm F3.5 SLII Aspherical with the optional LH-20 Hood and a Hood Cap-- $525 Shipped and Paypaled

Mint condition. No marks or scratches on body. Glass is flawless. Mechanically perfect. Comes with box, instructions, front & rear lens cap, and the optional hood. This lens has a computer chip so that metering works on all Nikon DSLRs. Aperture is changed by using the camera dials. This is an extremely compact, well-made, manual focus pancake lens that's very portable and delivers exceptional quality images. It's great for going small and light, or tossing in your bag just in case. I'm not much of a wide shooter, so it was hardly used. I'll also include a Tamron pinch cap that fits onto the LH-20 Hood.
I purchased the lens from Cameraquest, an authorized Voigtlander USA distributor.

Price includes shipping to CONUS locations, Paypal fee included. Other locations possible at an additional cost.

I have lots of good feedback on Fred Miranda, Nikon Cafe and here (under my old user name chester64).

Thanks for looking.
Larry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: LNIB Voigtlander 20/3.5 with hood
jgreg Silver Member
20th Mar 2013
The Clam
22nd Mar 2013
The Clam
27th Mar 2013
blakeboyd Silver Member
03rd Apr 2013
n7vy Silver Member
03rd Apr 2013
The Clam
03rd Apr 2013

jgreg Silver Member Charter MemberWed 20-Mar-13 06:14 AM
380 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: LNIB Voigtlander 20/3.5 with hood "
In response to Reply # 0

Sheboygan Falls, US

Is this a FX or DX lens?

The Clam Registered since 11th Mar 2013Fri 22-Mar-13 02:12 AM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: LNIB Voigtlander 20/3.5 with hood "
In response to Reply # 1

US

It is FX.

The Clam Registered since 11th Mar 2013Wed 27-Mar-13 07:59 PM
#3. "RE: LNIB Voigtlander 20/3.5 with hood "
In response to Reply # 2
Wed 27-Mar-13 08:01 PM by The Clam

US

Price reduced to $475. Some sample images:

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

blakeboyd Silver Member Nikonian since 23rd Aug 2009Wed 03-Apr-13 08:33 AM
378 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: LNIB Voigtlander 20/3.5 with hood "
In response to Reply # 3

Las Vegas, US

I have this exact lens and it is a Wonderful piece of glass! I have used this lens for a ton of landscape shots at Yellowstone and am always impressed by the quality.

Well worth the $475 IMHO. Don't know this seller, just know the glass is awesome. Feel free to drop me a message if you want some sample landscape photos.

Good luck in selling, I would pick it up in a heartbeat if I didn't already own one.

n7vy Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Apr 2009Wed 03-Apr-13 06:12 PM
107 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: LNIB Voigtlander 20/3.5 with hood "
In response to Reply # 4

Mesa, Arizona, US

I just bought one. This is the best landscape lens that I have ever used. Hard stop for infinity focusing and set the hyper focal distance and forget it. Did I say that this is a GREAT lens? I do not know the seller, just the lens.

Cheap is relative to desire

The Clam Registered since 11th Mar 2013Wed 03-Apr-13 06:29 PM
#6. "RE: LNIB Voigtlander 20/3.5 with hood "
In response to Reply # 5

US

You are both absolutely right. It's a very nice lens, fantastic on FF.

(And the seller is a heck of a nice guy!);-)

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109888 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.