nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109886
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon Lens sale" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
The Clam Registered since 11th Mar 2013Mon 18-Mar-13 04:11 PM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon Lens sale"
Thu 18-Apr-13 08:33 PM by reuben

US

I am downsizing my gear and selling the following items:

1. Nikon 28-105 F3/5-4.5 AF-D in excellent condition. The glass is clear and free of marks. No scratches or scuffs on the body. Shows only minor signs of wear. This is a very nice, lightweight lens that works well on FF cameras and even has a useful macro feature. Comes with caps, hood and papers, no box.

The price is $175 OBO shipped (CONUS) and Paypaled.

2. Nikon 24 f2.8 AI lens in excellent condition. The glass is pristine, no dust inside, no oil on the blades. The barrel shows almost no wear with no noticeable scratches or marks. This is a very compact, sharp wide angle alternative to more modern AF lenses.

The price is $195 shipped and PayPaled (CONUS).

3. Nikon 28 f/2 AIS lens in very good condition. This glass is clean and haze free. There is one tiny spot on the front element that is so small I couldn't capture it in the photos below. The barrel and mount show some signs of wear which I tried to show. It looks better in person than the images reflect. A previous owner blacked out the markings on the front of the lens. Everything functions perfectly. The blades are clean and oil free. This is a very sharp lens with that focuses down to 11 inches. Includes caps and hood.

The price is $375 shipped (CONUS) and PayPaled.

I have lots of good feedback here (under my old user name chester64), on Fred Miranda and Nikon Cafe.

Thanks for looking.
Larry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)
Attachment #9, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon Lens sale
The Clam
19th Mar 2013
The Clam
22nd Mar 2013
The Clam
27th Mar 2013
jvb2 Silver Member
16th Apr 2013
The Clam
16th Apr 2013
The Clam
18th Apr 2013

The Clam Registered since 11th Mar 2013Tue 19-Mar-13 11:35 AM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon Lens sale"
In response to Reply # 0

US

The 28-105AF-D has been sold. The others are still available.

The Clam Registered since 11th Mar 2013Fri 22-Mar-13 02:26 AM
#2. "RE: Nikon Lens sale"
In response to Reply # 1

US

The 24 has been sold. The 28/2.0 is still available. It looks nicer in person than my pics make it appear. I am extremely picky about my gear and want to be completely candid about its condition.

The Clam Registered since 11th Mar 2013Wed 27-Mar-13 08:03 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon Lens sale"
In response to Reply # 2

US

28/2 price reduced to $350. Any takers for this classic lens?

jvb2 Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Mar 2012Tue 16-Apr-13 02:54 AM
28 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Nikon Lens sale"
In response to Reply # 4

Arlington, US

Hello -

Is the 28mm still available?

thanks.

The Clam Registered since 11th Mar 2013Tue 16-Apr-13 03:16 AM
#6. "RE: Nikon Lens sale"
In response to Reply # 5

US

Yes it is. Please feel free to email me.

The Clam Registered since 11th Mar 2013Thu 18-Apr-13 08:08 PM
#7. "RE: Nikon Lens sale"
In response to Reply # 6

US

All lenses SOLD.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109886 Previous topic | Next topic