Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109838
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 28-300 VR - Reduced $775" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
hijazist Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jul 2012Sat 16-Mar-13 03:33 AM
351 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 28-300 VR - Reduced $775"
Mon 25-Mar-13 05:31 AM by hijazist

Houston, US

Lens is US and comes with everything when bought new (box, papers, hood, pouch, caps, etc...). The lens is in great condition and I couldn't find anything to note. I had three copies of this lens and all had a tiny stiffness in the zoom ring when zooming out from 70-200, I felt I need to disclose this though all copies I owned of this lens behaved the same.

I am asking $800 (now $775)including shipping and PayPal fees. Shipping is via USPS priority with insurance CONUS. Open to trades with a Nikon 16-35 f/4

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

hijazist Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jul 2012Tue 19-Mar-13 09:07 PM
351 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 28-300 VR - Reduced $775"
In response to Reply # 0

Houston, US

$765 now...

NikonMark37814 Registered since 20th May 2010Wed 20-Mar-13 02:05 PM
1125 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 28-300 VR - Reduced $775"
In response to Reply # 1

Morristown, US

Could you post a few pictures? Does it come with the box and all of the original packaging materials? How would you describe it using KEH's grading scale?

mVs
D2x, D300s, D700 & D800

hijazist Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jul 2012Wed 20-Mar-13 08:47 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon 28-300 VR - Reduced $775"
In response to Reply # 2

Houston, US

I attached some pictures. Yes it comes with box, pouch, original hood & caps and manual. As for KEH scale I would say Ex+ or LN- although this is just to be conservative since I couldn't find any imperfection at all.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

hijazist Silver Member Nikonian since 17th Jul 2012Mon 25-Mar-13 04:23 AM
#4. "RE: Nikon 28-300 VR - Reduced $775"
In response to Reply # 3

Houston, US

Final reduction, $730 shipped & PPed

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109838 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.