nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 Priced to sell - SOLD

jefftphoto

US
23 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jefftphoto Registered since 06th Oct 2006
Fri 15-Mar-13 05:50 PM | edited Sat 16-Mar-13 06:37 PM by jefftphoto

Selling my Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens. Perfect working condition with a very clean and presentable appearance as seen in the pictures below. Shows normal signs of wear including a scratch on the body as shown and marks at the end of the barrel where the lens hood attaches. The second cannot be seen with lens hood attached. This lens was professionally used and never abused. I am a past member of Nikonian’s with references. I also have a long time account with 100% feedback on the big auction site. Buy with confidence. Forced to sell and I have priced below the average auction selling price in order to make a quick sale. Someone will get a good deal. Asking $665 shipped which includes insured priority shipping. Payment by PayPal. Sorry CONUS only. I may be unable to check mail or forums until tonight but first come first served.

Click on image to view larger version

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G