nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #109825
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Sigma 150-500 w/ Kirk Plate" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
James_F Silver Member  Prescott, US  Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007 Fri 15-Mar-13 04:25 PM
447 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Sigma 150-500 w/ Kirk Plate"
Wed 20-Mar-13 05:23 PM by James_F

Listing reposted and updated. For Sale: Sigma 150-500 f/5-6.3 DG OS APO HSM (the latest model version with image stabilization (OS) and AFS), Serial number 12622252; for Nikon mount. Works on either FX (including the D800/E) or DX bodies. One owner, bought new from B&H in June 2102. Glass is perfect. Sharp. Includes box, carry case, caps, collar, foot 2 straps, manual, paperwork and B&H receipt. Also included Kirk LP-54 plate for foot. Sigma collar and foot is exceptionally solid and firm for tripod use. Very clean; there are some very small rub marks on the barrel near the collar that are hardly noticeable and some rub marks on hood. Lens AF was fine tuned, inspected and cleaned in January. Service documentation provided with sale. Again, the glass is perfect. Asking price is $760 which includes the Kirk plate, itself a $52.00 value). Payment via PayPal (check or M.O. take 3% discount). I'll absorb the PayPal fee and shipping via ground to CONUSA only. Reason for selling: I bought a prime lens and no longer use this zoom. See sample images at the end of this post. Pictures shot at Grand Teton NP last October under challenging conditions. I have sold many items here before without any issues. Questions or more info needed? Don't hesitate to contact me. >> Jim

Below: D300 & Sigma 150-500 at 500mm (750mm FX), EV +0.67, ISO 400, f/8, 1/50, range approx. 500 feet, image cropped

Below: D300 & Sigma 150-500 at 450mm (675mm FX), EV -0.67, ISO 800, f/8, 1/80, range approx. 250 feet, image not cropped

Below: D300 & Sigma 150-500 at 500mm (750mm FX), EV -1.0, ISO 400, f/8, 1/320, range approx. 1000 feet, image tight crop.

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ
http://jamesfarrell.smugmug.com

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Top

Replies to this topic

James_F Silver Member  Prescott, US  Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007 Sat 16-Mar-13 04:59 PM
447 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: Sigma 150-500 w/ Kirk Plate"
In response to Reply # 0

Update, March 16 10:58 pacific time. SALE PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

Alert Print | Top

James_F Silver Member  Prescott, US  Nikonian since 04th Jan 2007 Wed 20-Mar-13 05:22 PM
#2. "RE: FS: Sigma 150-500 w/ Kirk Plate"
In response to Reply # 1

SALE FINAL. SOLD.

Jim F. from Prescott, AZ

Alert Print | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #109825 Previous topic | Next topic