nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109821
View in linear mode

Subject: "PRICE REDUCED Nikon 35MM F1.8 DX US $145 includes B+W ..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
RSchussel Silver Member Nikonian since 24th Nov 2008Fri 15-Mar-13 05:03 PM
417 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"PRICE REDUCED Nikon 35MM F1.8 DX US $145 includes B+W MRC Haze filter"
Tue 19-Mar-13 08:11 PM by RSchussel

Vallejo, US

Offering my Nikon 35mm F1.8 DX lens and B+W F-Pro Haze filter ( their best--cost about $40) for $145 plus shipping. Includes box ,front and back caps,case and original purchase slip. You wont find a better value or one in better condition. The lens normally sells for $200 and is a bargain compared to most Nikon lens

I am selling because I just purchased a Sigma 35mm F1.4 for my D800.
It was originally purchased by a Nikonian in 2011 (US Version 5 year warranty) who sold it to me in 2012. It has not been used much by either of us and is in perfect condition. I sent it to Nikon for a focus adjustment and it is very sharp on my D7000.

I prefer PayPal

I shot this handheld on my D7000 Mar 16 (today) . This is a very sharp lens even wide open at F1.8

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109821 Previous topic | Next topic