Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109812
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Nikon D800e & Nikon 24mm F2.8 AI Lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
alanortho Registered since 02nd Nov 2006Fri 15-Mar-13 11:18 AM
660 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: Nikon D800e & Nikon 24mm F2.8 AI Lens"
Sat 16-Mar-13 11:05 PM by alanortho

Minneapolis, US

These are my last sales as I revamp my Nikon lineup. I am selling my Nikon D800e camera body. The camera has 3,012 actuations and the body & glass are in mint/like new condition. It was originally purchased the end of December. It is a US Nikon product and would come with everything you would get with a new one. It also has a Giottos protective screen on the LCD. It was sent last month to Nikon LA to adjust the outer focus points. I am selling the D800e for $2,550, which includes Paypal (no gift) or other payment options and insured Priority Mail shipping to conus.

D800e SOLD

Nikon 24mm F2.8 AI manual focus lens is in excellent condition. No problems on body or glass. Comes with two non-Nikon caps and a B+W UV-Haze MRC filter. Easy to manual focus, set it at hyperfocal distance for your f-stop and your in focus range is quite large. The Nikon 24mm lens is $180.

Alan

http://photofinish.smugmug.com/Other/Misc-Camera/i-z3bMWJg/0/XL/IMG_0051x-XL.jpg

http://photofinish.smugmug.com/Other/Misc-Camera/i-sJsqJPc/0/L/24mm-1-L.jpg

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109812 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.