Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109755
View in linear mode

Subject: "A couple of DX lenses" Previous topic | Next topic
dankeny Gold Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Tue 12-Mar-13 10:29 PM
1496 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"A couple of DX lenses"

Roland, US

12-24 f/4 G LN- 600USD
10.5 f2.8 fisheye LN 500USD

Shipped and insured. Please use email to contact me.

David

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dankeny Gold Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Sat 16-Mar-13 09:06 PM
1496 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: A couple of DX lenses"
In response to Reply # 0

Roland, US

12-24 500 USD Shipped and insured
10.5 400 USD Shipped and insured

800 USD takes them both

David

dankeny Gold Member Nikonian since 29th May 2006Sun 17-Mar-13 08:48 AM
#2. "RE: A couple of DX lenses"
In response to Reply # 1
Mon 18-Mar-13 05:01 AM by dankeny

Roland, US

Oops! I failed to report that the 12-24 has a 1/4 scratch in the coating of the front element. Off center but not clear to edge. Otherwise, like new. Likely the only consequence of the scratch is to reduce resale value.

David

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109755 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.