nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109741
View in linear mode

Subject: "D90 + box &al, $350 shipped " - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
MarcG19 Registered since 16th Apr 2009Tue 12-Mar-13 03:29 AM
289 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D90 + box &al, $350 shipped "
Sat 16-Mar-13 06:01 PM by MarcG19

Arlington, US

For sale: Nikon D90. I've had this for about 3.5 years, shutter count 16,431. Has worked fine, no problems. I'm selling it because other Nikon DSLRs meet my wildlife needs better. No significant damage, beyond some dings on the LCD (see picture). It looks worse in the picture than it does in real life and I don't notice it in actual use. Included is a new plastic screen protector. It's been professionally cleaned on a roughly annual basis, last time in May 2012.

Comes with camera, original box and paperwork, battery, charger. I'll throw in Thom Hogan's PDF guide on CD to the D90. Additional battery and charger can be added for extra (please ask).

$350 shipped CONUS. Paypal add 3%. Please send further questions to sgrom42@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Marc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"90% of my best life's work could have been made with a manual body, a 24mm lens, and a telephoto zoom in the 80-200 range"
- Galen Rowell
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

MarcG19 Registered since 16th Apr 2009Sat 16-Mar-13 04:14 AM
289 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D90 + box &al, $350 shipped "
In response to Reply # 0
Sat 16-Mar-13 06:01 PM by MarcG19

Arlington, US

Price lowered to 325 shipped. (paypal still add 3%) This will be the only drop, and if it doesn't sell soon it'll go on ebay.

ETA: SOLD

Cheers,

Marc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"90% of my best life's work could have been made with a manual body, a 24mm lens, and a telephoto zoom in the 80-200 range"
- Galen Rowell
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109741 Previous topic | Next topic