Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109734
View in linear mode

Subject: "Kirk LP-48 Lens Plate" Previous topic | Next topic
krmorgans Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2008Mon 11-Mar-13 07:02 PM
190 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Kirk LP-48 Lens Plate"
Mon 11-Mar-13 07:09 PM by krmorgans

Drums, US

I have for sale today the LP-48 lens plate. I used it on my Nikon 200-400 f4 lens. Decided to buy Wimberley replacement foot for the lens. It has some extremely fine marks on the surface that comes in contact with the foot of the lens. Obviously, this will in no way affect the use of this plate. Allen wrench is also included. It measures 4.5 inches long. Kirk sells it for $55 plus $8.50 shipping.http://www.kirkphoto.com/Lens_Plate_for_200-400mm_f4_AFS_VR.html
You can have this one for $45 to me plus actual shipping charges via USPS. Let me know if interested and thanks for looking.

Keith Morgans

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

krmorgans Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2008Mon 11-Mar-13 07:05 PM
190 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Kirk LP-48 Lens Plate"
In response to Reply # 0

Drums, US

Not sure why the photo I uploaded didn't show up with the post. I will try again.

Keith Morgans

krmorgans Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2008Sat 16-Mar-13 04:58 PM
#2. "RE: Kirk LP-48 Lens Plate"
In response to Reply # 1

Drums, US

Price lowered to $40.

krmorgans Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2008Tue 19-Mar-13 04:08 PM
#3. "RE: Kirk LP-48 Lens Plate"
In response to Reply # 2

Drums, US

BUMP!

krmorgans Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2008Mon 25-Mar-13 12:51 PM
#4. "RE: Kirk LP-48 Lens Plate"
In response to Reply # 3

Drums, US

Bump one last time.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109734 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.