Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109659
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Dusty Registered since 23rd May 2006Thu 07-Mar-13 10:53 AM
117 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon"
Wed 13-Mar-13 09:17 PM by reuben

Maui, US

Selling my gently used Nikon 50mm 1.8D lens, lens great shape, its nice and sharp. Comes with all original accessories (box, paper work, lens caps).

$100 shipped and paypaled to verified address

I prefer email over pms if interested

Thanks,

Dusty

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dustinrudgers/

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

TheDude Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Aug 2007Thu 07-Mar-13 04:43 PM
17 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon"
In response to Reply # 0

Santa Clara, US

I picked up a 85mm f1.8D Lens from Dusty about a week ago. He shipped Promptly and the lens was just as described. I would recommend him Highly.
Also, he lives in one of the Best places in the world. Lucky Dude.
Randy

Dusty Registered since 23rd May 2006Sat 09-Mar-13 10:14 AM
117 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon"
In response to Reply # 1
Sat 09-Mar-13 10:16 AM by Dusty

Maui, US

Thanks for the good vibes Randy I appreciate it! Hope the 85 is treating you well and getting you some great pics, and yes I do live in one of the best places in the would, love Muai!!!

Price Drop!!!

$90 shipped and paypaled to verified address!

Thanks,

Dusty

Dusty Registered since 23rd May 2006Wed 13-Mar-13 09:15 PM
#3. "RE: Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon"
In response to Reply # 2

Maui, US

Sold

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109659 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.