nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109618
View in linear mode

Subject: "Three F5 focusing screens - J, E, G2" Previous topic | Next topic
chipshorter Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Apr 2012Tue 05-Mar-13 05:42 PM
36 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Three F5 focusing screens - J, E, G2"

Philadelphia, US

Well, with my recent purchase of an F100, my F5 days are over. I found these focusing screens in my closet and it's time they got some use. They are in good condition, with some minor scratching that doesn't materially affect their use. They're also a bit dusty. I have cleaned them off since taking these pics but I can't seem to get them perfectly clean, so I'm offering them with the dust included at NO EXTRA CHARGE!

There are three that I'd like to sell as a group. I'll just put them in a padded USPS envelope and send them along. This is how I received them, however if you would like more protection please let me know and we can work something out.

I'd like $30 + $5 for shipping, but if you're comfortable sending money over paypal as a gift, shipping will be on me. Please see the attached pictures and let me know if you have any questions.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

chipshorter Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Apr 2012Thu 07-Mar-13 09:27 PM
36 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Three F5 focusing screens - J, E, G2"
In response to Reply # 0

Philadelphia, US

... or Best Offer

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109618 Previous topic | Next topic