Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109614
View in linear mode

Subject: "300/2.8 VRII and 200/2.0 VR I" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Phil Seu Registered since 02nd Jun 2008Tue 05-Mar-13 11:47 AM
207 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"300/2.8 VRII and 200/2.0 VR I"
Sun 10-Mar-13 10:29 AM by Phil Seu

US

I am very sad to do this but cannot justify keeping these as I just don't used them.

Nikon 300mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-s VR II USA. USA model I purchased new in 2010. Used less than 10 times. Mint condition. Asking $5100 plus shipping to CONUS.

Nikon 200mm f/2.0 G-AFS ED-IF VR lens. USA model I purchased new in 2012. Used less than 10 times. Mint condition. Asking $4200 plus shipping to CONUS.

I am working on pictures but basically they are indistinguishable from new.

Phil

Background info: I had some interest in sports and therefore purchased these but my first love is nature and wildlife. I have a 600VR and 200-400 and therefore do not need these others. I have been on this forum for a few years but am more active on Naturescapes (Phil Seu) and you can see show I am on my website (philseu.com).

Canine photography: www.caninepixel.com
Nature photography: www.philseu.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Phil Seu Registered since 02nd Jun 2008Fri 08-Mar-13 08:41 PM
207 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: 300/2.8 VRII and 200/2.0 VR I price reduction and pictures"
In response to Reply # 0
Fri 08-Mar-13 09:35 PM by Phil Seu

US

Price reduced to $4950 plus shipping to CONUS for the 300/2.8 VRII and pictures added

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)

jckingca Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Dec 2010Sat 09-Mar-13 01:04 AM
135 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: 300/2.8 VRII and 200/2.0 VR I price reduction and pictures"
In response to Reply # 1

CA

Phil,

Those lenses are a little beyond my reach, but I really enjoyed looking at the images on your web site.
Stunning work!

-John
http://www.jcking.ca/

Phil Seu Registered since 02nd Jun 2008Sat 09-Mar-13 01:17 AM
#3. "RE: 300/2.8 VRII and 200/2.0 VR I price reduction and pictures"
In response to Reply # 2

US

>Phil,
>
>Those lenses are a little beyond my reach, but I really
>enjoyed looking at the images on your web site.
>Stunning work!
>

Thanks John, I appreciate the compliment.

Phil

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109614 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.