Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries Recent Photos Contest Help Search News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS: Nikon SB-400 LNIB, SC-17 TTL Sync Cord

AgapeLight

Auburn, US
340 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to send message via AOL IM
AgapeLight Basic Member
Sun 03-Mar-13 07:24 PM | edited Sun 03-Mar-13 07:36 PM by AgapeLight

I have for sale my SB-400. One of my favorite speedlights Nikon has made. I've had it about a year, purchased new from B&H, comes with all the original papers and box, condition is LNIB just as it came to me from B&H, just making some room in my bag.

The SB-400 comes with the speedlight, a nice over the end diffuser, and a case. The SC-17 sync extension cable is in perfect condition. I have had it a while, comes with the cable only, don't have the original box, no issues with it at all, works great, especially with the SB-400. The only thing that isn't LNIB is the black case the flash comes in, as you can see in the pic, I put some black tape over the Nikon symbol which I do once in a while when traveling.

SB-400 and SC-17 - $110 shipped
SB-400 alone - $90 shipped
SC-17 alone - $30 shipped

Any questions at all just let me know. Paypal to my email addy to conus. Scott

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)

----
Scott Fillmer scott.fillmer@gmail.com>
Blog - http://www.scottfillmer.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.