Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109566
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR I" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
NatureDon Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2007Sun 03-Mar-13 03:37 PM
968 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR I"
Wed 06-Mar-13 10:12 PM by NatureDon

US

Selling my USA 70-200 VR I f/2.8 lens. Includes everything that came with lens when new. Purchased from B&H in October 2008 by a friend of mine. He had a change of mind, and I bought it shortly thereafter. Original receipt will be included.

The lens has seen very little use and is in excellent condition. Works flawlessly and always has. No marks that I can see, lens or glass. Even the box and paperwork are nearly flawless. Climate controlled, non-smoking home. I can't imagine you would purchase a better copy anywhere. As for sharpness, I believe it is the sharpest lens I own other than perhaps the 300 f/2.8.

I have always kept a clear filter on the lens for protection of the front element; however, please note the filter is not included with the sale.

Although I don't use it much, I hope to always have a 70-200 f/2.8 lens. For natural light portraits, 200mm with a 2.8 aperture is hard to beat. I never thought I would part with this one; however, they say the VRII version is better suited to a camera like the D800E that I now use, thus if this sells, I will buy the newer version. If not, I will continue to use this one.

Payment via PayPal. Price is $1,475 which includes insured shipping and PayPal fees. Selling to CONUS only.

Please contact me via email if interested. Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks for looking,
Don

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon 70-200 VR I
lifthard1 Silver Member
03rd Mar 2013
klrbee25 Silver Member
03rd Mar 2013
NatureDon Silver Member
03rd Mar 2013
Reply message RE: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR I
NatureDon Silver Member
06th Mar 2013
zooguy Silver Member
06th Mar 2013
NatureDon Silver Member
06th Mar 2013

lifthard1 Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2009Sun 03-Mar-13 03:41 PM
498 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 70-200 VR I"
In response to Reply # 0

calera, US

pics not showing up for me

klrbee25 Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Jun 2006Sun 03-Mar-13 03:47 PM
1384 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 70-200 VR I"
In response to Reply # 1

Naples, US

I can see them, for what it's worth.

-Alex Rosen
www.flickr.com/photos/klrbee25/

NatureDon Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2007Sun 03-Mar-13 03:51 PM
968 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon 70-200 VR I"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Hi Mark,

Sorry about that. I was editing the post.

After reviewing my post, I decided to re-take two of the pictures because the filter was attached and showed in the originals. Since the filter is not included, decided best not to show it on the lens.

Thank you,
Don

NatureDon Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2007Wed 06-Mar-13 12:41 AM
#4. "RE: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR I"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 06-Mar-13 01:22 AM by NatureDon

US

Price reduced to $1,375. Same terms as above.

Please contact me via email if interested. Happy to answer any questions.

Don

zooguy Silver Member Nikonian since 27th Feb 2013Wed 06-Mar-13 01:29 AM
37 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR I"
In response to Reply # 4

Littleton, US

Private message sent.

Cheers,
Robert

NatureDon Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2007Wed 06-Mar-13 10:24 AM
#6. "RE: Nikon 70-200 f/2.8 VR I"
In response to Reply # 0

US

PM replied. Still for sale.

Thank you,
Don

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109566 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.