Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109561
View in linear mode

Subject: "18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED" Previous topic | Next topic
Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Sun 03-Mar-13 10:18 AM
1163 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED"
Sun 03-Mar-13 12:58 PM by Vlad_IT

US

Good Morning all.
I'm going on vacation soon with a very light setup - one body and one lens (18-200VRII just was delivered yesterday). I also have 17-55 an 16-85. So I decided to part with this lens - too much redundancy in the same focal length.

My 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED is a very sharp and clean copy inside and out. Will come with the hood, box and manual. Additional pictures of the lens itself I will post later as I'm away for two days. As per many reviews (here, at Nikonians and on the Web) it's the sharpest consumer lens ever produced by Nikon. It's just a matter of finding good copy of the lens

You can buy it (from me preferably) as a primary lens or a backup.

For this post I picked the images taken with wide open aperture to show capability of this lens. As usually, stepping down to F/8 will give you even better results.

Also lens does not require any fine tuning AF adjustment and has a built in motor - so it will work fine and SHARP on any of Nikon bodies. Please see the link to my other post at the bottom. Price is firm at $229 (otherwise I’ll keep it). Shipping and insurance are included.

Here is the link I mentioned above. You can read the whole post or just skip to the item #13 on the original post. Please keep in mind that it's hard to find such lens in great condition like mine, especially when AF adjustment is NOT needed.

http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=set_linear_mode&forum=329&page=&topic_id=24778&prev_page=show_mesg

Portrait: wide open @ F/4.8 and 50mm FL. Focus on the eyes - as you can see it's very sharp even wide open:

Besides being sharp, it exceptianally well holds sun flares. Again - for this image it's wide openned @ f/4 and 31mm FL

Please ask questions.
Vlad

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109561 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.