Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109552
View in linear mode

Subject: "QUANTUM X5d-R Qflash/D22q-R QTTL Adaptor/200c Battery P..." Previous topic | Next topic
director1101 Gold Member Nikonian since 21st May 2009Sun 03-Mar-13 12:45 AM
94 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"QUANTUM X5d-R Qflash/D22q-R QTTL Adaptor/200c Battery Pack/Charger"
Sun 03-Mar-13 11:13 PM by director1101

US

Up for sale is a Quantum Qflash X5d-r Strobe Unit with the optional D22q-R QTTL Adaptor for Nikon, Norman Battery Pack with shoulder strop and the battery holds a charge..it is a 2010 battery and the last time I used it was in May for a high school graduation photographing 135 seniors receiving diplomas and it worked just fine with the rapid quick repeat flash of the seniors..
I am selling this because I just had my 3rd back surgery and will not be needing this strobe unit any longer...as I mentioned, it works just fine and new batteries are fairly inexpensive..

This is a professional flash unit which will provide TTL as well as Manual and Auto....This equipment is in good cosmetic condition..the black reflector has a be scratches form use..this equipment was stored and carried in a padded case..I am 66 and take good care of my equipment..

Price for the complete package is $825.00 which includes PayPal fees and shipping in the US lower 48..I paid more than the sale amount on the X5d-R flashhead alone..I am the original owner and purchased from an authorized Quantum Dealer in the US...

Please send me a private message for any additional information..I have bought and sold on Nikonians many times and have 100% positive feedback on xbay over 11 years...

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (gif file)
Attachment #2, (gif file)
Attachment #3, (gif file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #109552 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.